DO YOU EVER REALISE HOW AMAZING IT IS TO KNOW A SECOND LANGUAGE
LIKE ANY OTHER LANGUAGE IS JUST GIBBERISH BUT SOMEHOW YOU UNDERSTAND THESE DIFFERENT WORDS AND THEY MEAN THINGS AND JUST
LANGUAGES ARE SO FREAKING FASCINATING HOW DO OUR BRAINS EVEN FUNCTION WHAT ARE LANGUAGES
And in 5 years some generic white model will repeat this verbatim and will be praised as a pioneer for advocating Trans models
OH MY GOD DID NAOMI ACTUALLY SAY THIS
Real Christians aren’t assholes
In High School I had a friend who was super religious, her whole family was. Despite this, she was pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, and never once tried to convert me or make me feel bad about my own religious decisions (I was and still am an agnostic). She was always kind, and treated everyone with respect, regardless of race, religion, or orientation. For her the heart and soul of being a Christian was to love others and treat others with dignity. She was a real Christian.
REMINDER: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE USE JESUS AS AN EXCUSE TO BE AN ASSHOLE EVER. NEVER.
I’m a Christian and this is how the fucking religion works. Love. Not hate.
Why Children's Cartoons Should Be Taken Seriously
- Danny Phantom: A 14-year-old boy with an already sucky life gets half-killed by his parents' stupidity, and has to try to keep up with his own life.
- Fairly OddParents: A depressed 10-year-old is given a pair of magic fairies to help relieve him of all different forms of child abuse.
- The Last Airbender: A 12-year-old boy is given the responsibility of saving the entire world by mastering a decade's worth of mystic skills in under a year.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy: Two children of undisclosed ages are confronted by death himself and make a deal with him, and go on a series of adventures in the underworld and are confronted by many deadly mythical creatures.
- Adventure Time: The last surviving human of "The Mushroom War" lives in the post-apocalyptic land of Ooo with his adoptive brother, Jake, and battles evil and injustice.
- How to Train Your Dragon: A teenage boy gives up the approval and acceptance of his father and culture to save the life of the only friend who loved him as he was, and in return loses his leg yet changes his world.
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby have real nigga problems.
Elezen/hyur and roegadyn/hyur unions producing children: confirmed.
Quests concerning cross-race relationships and the children resulting from them (and how they are treated) in 3.0: also confirmed.
Combined with the mention of miqo’te children showing up then, one has to wonder.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
please stop getting mad at cashiers for prices they have no control over
Or not being able to take your expired coupon.
or not being able to break any rule that is store or company policy
Or not being able to make the manager come up to the cash register any quicker